- Phone: (573) 442-3535
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Missouri-Columbia, B.S. Animal Science, 2016
- Drake University Law School, J.D., Honors, Food and Agriculture Law Certificate, 2019
- American Agricultural Law Association
- Missouri Farm Bureau
- Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity
- The Missouri Bar
- Boone County Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
Kayden Guymon practices in the areas of agricultural law, environmental law, administrative law, business law and real estate law. Kayden works with farmers and businesses with legal, commercial and real estate issues.
Kayden was raised on a farm in west-central Illinois where his family grew corn and soybeans and raised cattle and pigs. Throughout his childhood, Kayden participated in 4-H and FFA and traveled to livestock shows showing cattle. Kayden graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2016 with a bachelor’s degree in animal science and was a member of the Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity.
Utilizing his farm experience, Kayden attended Drake University Law School in Des Moines, Iowa to pursue a law degree with a specialization in food and agriculture law. He was a member of the Drake Agriculture and Environmental Law Association. He graduated with honors from Drake University Law School in 2019.
Kayden joined Haden & Colbert in 2019 after passing the Missouri Bar. He is an active member of the Missouri Farm Bureau and the American Agricultural Law Association and serves on the alumni association board of Theta Chapter of Alpha Gamma Rho. Kayden lives in Columbia, Missouri with his wife Katie and they enjoy spending spare time watching Mizzou sports and golfing.