- Phone: (573) 442-3535
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Truman State University, B.S., cum laude, 2011
- University of Missouri School of Law, Dean’s List Scholar, 2014
- Boone County Bar Association
- Columbia-Boonslick Kiwanis, Board of Directors
- Missouri Mu Alumni and Volunteer Corp., Board of Directors
John focuses his practice in litigation, primarily in the areas of business, real estate, agricultural, insurance and criminal law. He has experience advocating on behalf of a variety of clients, including large public and private institutions, small businesses, landowners, farmers and injury victims, in courts all around Missouri. He is a fierce yet congenial advocate, working hard to address the individual needs and concerns of each and every client.
John is a Boone County native. He holds a law degree from the University of Missouri-School of Law. While at the University of Missouri, John served as the Associate Editor in Chief of the Journal of Environmental and Sustainability Law and received recognition for his written contributions to the journal. Before attending law school, John received Bachelors of Science Degree in Economics, with honors, from Truman State University.