- Phone: (573) 442-3535
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Missouri, J.D., 2014
- Texas A&M – Corpus Christi, B.A., 2006
- Western District of Missouri
- Boone County Bar Association
- Blackstone Legal Fellow
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy
- Federalist Society Student Symposium Review, The Federalist (2013)
- Tax Policy White Paper (2013)
- Harvard Journal of Law & Policy, (guest editor, symposium edition)
Daniel Hartman is an associate focusing his practice on criminal defense and civil litigation. Mr. Hartman has practiced in courts throughout mid-Missouri including those in the counties of Boone, Callaway, Cooper, Howard, Randolph and Cole. He handles a wide range of defense matters involving DWI/DUI, Driving While Revoked, Domestic Assault, Theft, Assault and Drug Possession/Paraphernalia. He also has experience in the areas of agricultural law, business law, and personal injury.
Mr. Hartman attended the University of Missouri School of Law where he gained experience in criminal law at the federal, state, and county levels while clerking for the US Attorney’s Office, Missouri Attorney General’s Office, and Boone County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.
Before attending law school Mr. Hartman served as an Infantry officer in the US Army where he served two combat deployments in Iraq. He led a rifle platoon in Baghdad during “The Surge,” represented a US Army battalion in Iraqi courts, and was also assigned to the Department of State.
Mr. Hartman grew up in rural Moniteau and Callaway counties. While not practicing law Daniel enjoys kayaking on the Missouri River and spending time with his wife and son.